Thursday, October 19, 2006

My Husband and I

Cashel Boylo

To the tune of Cigareetes and Whiskey and Wild Wild Women, as recorded by Red Ingles.

Oh my husband and I we're doin' quite well
Sendin' thousands of Muslims to fry in Hell
A new Middle East is what we demand
If we don't get it, we'll make it all sand

A new Middle East to my husband's plan
Our Crusade's gonna make it a bran' new land
And those who don't like it will surely fail
My husband and I we shall prevail

We're now the rulers, we're runnin' the world
My husband decides and his foes I derides
Together we make up a regular team
With Laura alongside, it's all quite a scream

1 Comments:

Blogger Jinbon H Wrong aka Sloop John B said...

Ha now, that is a good one!

Laura Bush
La La Laura Buh Buh
Bush
Bush Bush Ba Bush

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home